Stay safe this winter with our car winter health and safety check in Nairn
When it comes to winter in Nairn , harsh weather can mean tough driving conditions for you and your car. That's why your safety depends on knowing your car can cope with whatever the winter throws at it.
Visit us and we'll keep you safe on the winter on the roads by checking your:
- Tyres - Good condition and the right tread help to avoid slipping and sliding
- Antifreeze - The right antifreeze levels are essential to stop the water in your engine freezing
- Windscreen wipers - Heavier winter use means your wipers must be up to the job
- Window wash fluid - The right mix cuts the chances of your fluid freezing so you can keep your windscreen clear of dirt and grease
- Car battery - a fully charged and connected battery means no jump starting
- Brakes - Fully functioning brakes and the right fluid levels will give you peace of mind when driving on slippery surfaces
- Read heated window - Don't wait till the winter to find out it's not working
- Lights - All lights need to be in full working order at all times
Our garage in Nairn is geared up to get you ready for winter with a quick and simple winter check for complete confidence in any conditions.
So, don't get caught out this Winter - call us on 01667 455404 to arrange a time or drop in for your Winter Safety Check!